Our video content strategies come with a money-back guarantee, because we know it will be successful.
A proven process
We've delivered hundreds of video content strategies with the world's leading brands, so the process is fine-tuned and proven.
The steps that we go through provide absolute clarity, so you and your client know exactly what content to create for every step.
Unlock Repeat Work
Because we track the numbers and show the ROI, moving your client on to an ongoing contract is simple, easy and a no-brainer!
Reporting as Standard
We provide you and your client with regular reports on the impact that their video content is having on their key objectives.
We live, eat and breathe video content, so our video marketing knowledge is second-to-none. This gives you something that nobody else can achieve.
Our 3-Step Process to any Video Content Strategy
Our 10-Step Video Content Strategy Framework
Video Content Strategy (Single Campaign)
Our single-campaign video content strategy comes with a money-back guarantee. Because we're so confident in the success that we will drive for both you and your client.
We'll work through our 10-step strategy process, which is structured by our three-step process detailed below. This is the quickest and easiest way to get your client seeing true results and, in-turn, converting them on to a long-term 12, 24 or 36 month contract.
If your organisation, or client, is creating a large amount of video content, but you're not seeing the return, the 12-month video content strategy is perfect for you.
You'll work with a dedicated video content strategist to map out a 12-month plan
Our 12-month video content strategy includes the following:
- Initial Half Day Workshop to establish the key information/objectives
- Development of initial proposal
- Presentation of Video Content Strategy & Workshop
- Delivery & Implementation of Reporting Measures
- Provision of Reports
- Fortnightly Progress Calls
- Quarterly Strategy Reviews w/ 90-minute Video Content updates
Video Content Strategy (12-Month Strategy)
When your client moves over to a 12-month video content strategy, we work with both of you to generate a year's worth of content in-line with their ultimate goals and budget.
We deliver weekly reports, monthly calls and quarterly deep-dives, as well as two workshops to ensure that their video content strategy is always on-point and delivering powerful results.
We work through our 10-step framework that has delivered incredible results for many of the world's leading brands and organisations.
Our video content strategies are broken down into three stages.
The Evaluation. We spend time with your client (and you) to establish where they are and what they are looking to achieve. This is an in-depth session, but is vital in order to provide us with everything that we need to know in order to shape the most-powerful video content strategy.
The Workshop. Once we have delivered our Evaluation, we then crunch the numbers and develop the strategy. This is presented back to the client in the form of a workshop, where we discuss the strategy and fine-tune considering their feedback.
The Submission. We take the learnings from The Workshop and work-up the final video content strategy for submission. This is delivered to the client and then it's over to you to create that beautiful video content!
Throughout the 12-months, we'll provide you with regular reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
You'll receive the following reports:
- Individual Video Reports. A review of how each video is performing in line with your campaign KPI's.
- Persona Reports. A review of how your various personas are responding to your video content.
- Overall Campaign Report. A top level report of how the overall campaign is working in-line with your KPI's.
- ROI Report. A continually updated report on the true monetary return that your video content is generating.
Review & Management
Throughout the 12-month period, we'll have regular reviews, meetings, deep-dives and workshops.
You'll receive the following:
- Weekly Calls. To understand the reports and what they are telling us.
- Monthly Meetings/Video Conferences. To review the performance of the campaign and go in to more detail, whilst planning the next steps.
- Quarterly Deep-Dives. Two hour sessions where we go deep into the reports and fine-tune as the campaign develops.
- Mid-Terms and End-of-Term Workshops, where we deliver updated strategies in-line with your goals and objectives.
Our 12-month video content strategies cost $1,249 per month, with a $4,999 set-up fee to establish the initial strategy. If you have purchased a video content strategy (single campaign), this set-up fee is removed.